Who we are
LIZEO EUROPE Co is a company listed in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Lyon, France, under the number 511 569 709 and located at 42 quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon, France.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- e-mail us using the "Contact Us" page or
- write to us at 42 quai Rambaud, 69002 Lyon, France.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this Website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website), we may collect the following information from you:
- information you provide to us such as your name, your email address, your postal address and information relating to your vehicle; and
- information about your browser, such as requests made on the Website, the IP address, the type of browser, the language used and other information that can identify your browser.
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to make the Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual requirements;
- to contact you for market research purposes or to ask you to provide us with additional information in order to improve our services;
- to provide you with services that you request;
- to send you a newsletter, where you have subscribed to receive it;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you; and
- otherwise as required by law.
Some of our services will allow you to post comments or queries. Always think carefully before posting your personal information on the Website. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made by or between users of the Website.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may remove your consent by amending your account settings or contacting us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area or to members of our group of companies in connection with the above purposes.
Amending your information
Where you register your details for certain services and open a user account that you can then use to access and log on to use those services, you may change or update your user name and password or other details at any time via that account. You must make sure that you update details as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
A cookie is a small amount of data sent from our server and stored on your browser or your computer's hard drive if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the Website to operate and are already set. These are strictly necessary for the provision of services requested by you and without them the Website cannot operate as intended. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
This cookie is used as part of our affiliate marketing program. It informs us when you link to a third party merchant’s website from our Website.
Lasts for 3 years
Google Analytics Cookie
This cookie recognises you when you return to our Website and helps us ascertain our visitor numbers, web traffic and usage pattern.
The data collected by this cookie is transferred to Google servers in the United States of America.
Google Analytics sets an expiration date of 2 years for unique visitor tracking
A/B Testing cookies
These cookies help determine the most efficient version of the website
30 minutes to 24h
Load balancing cookie
The cookie help to adapt the service charge from the different servers and avoid failure from the server to provide the Internet service and website
This cookie ends when the session ends
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- within registration to allow you to access stored information;
- to speed up any searches you undertake on our Website;
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly; and/or
- within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Any password and user name allocated to you by us must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to anyone else.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to access your user account settings and delete, update and/or correct any personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please either log in to your account to notify us of your marketing rights or write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above. You can also opt out of receiving any marketing communications by using the facilities in any communication to unsubscribe from further such communications.
Right of access, modification and removal
- Personal data
At any time, the User has the right to access, rectify, modify and remove any personal data held by the company LIZEO EUROPE, in accordance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as the Data and Privacy Law.
Users may exercise this right by directly accessing their personal data file on the REZULTEO website or by using the "contact" form online on the REZULTEO website or by sending a letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party sites