Tyre Pirelli Scorpion A/T Plus
- 4x4 tyre suitable for on and off-driving.
- Good traction on rough terrain.
- High resistance to off-road damage.
Popular tyre sizes
Choose your dimension
- 205/80 R16 104TNo price available
- 225/70 R16 103TNo price available
- 235/70 R16 106Tfrom £119.00
- 245/70 R16 111TNo price available
- 245/70 R16 113TNo price available
- 245/75 R16 120RNo price available
- 255/70 R16 111Tfrom £157.90
- 265/70 R16 112Tfrom £130.20
- 265/75 R16 116TNo price available
- 265/75 R16 123SNo price available
- 275/70 R16 114Tfrom £206.20
- 285/75 R16 126RNo price available
- 225/65 R17 102Hfrom £116.30
- 235/65 R17 108Hfrom £105.20
- 235/80 R17 120RNo price available
- 245/65 R17 111TNo price available
- 245/70 R17 110Tfrom £143.10
- 245/70 R17 119SNo price available
- 265/65 R17 112Tfrom £132.95
- 265/70 R17 115Tfrom £172.90
- 265/70 R17 121SNo price available
- 275/65 R17 115Tfrom £172.50
- 285/70 R17 121RNo price available
- 315/70 R17 121SNo price available
4X4 tyre designed for on and off-road use, the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus combines high all-terrain performance with a reliable ride in dry, wet or snowy conditions.
All-terrain performance. With its aggressive tread design and robust shoulders, the tyre efficiently transfers traction forces on mud, snowy or rocky terrain. Tread blocks feature sipes to provide more grip on slippery surfaces. Cone-shaped ejectors at the bottom of grooves quickly remove mud and stones.
Robust. Reinforced sidewalls and large shoulder tread blocks protect the tyre against lateral damage. The tread compound has a high resistance to cuts and other damage when driving off-road.
Road. The high silica content added to the tread compound improves the tyre’s performance on wet roads. The tread design improves handling on snow covered roads.
- Scorpion A/T Plus
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- All seasons
- Rim protector
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.