Tyre Michelin Agilis Crossclimate
- Reliable van tyre in summer and winter.
- Good grip on wet and snowy roads.
- Longer tyre life.
Popular tyre sizes
Choose your dimension
- 185/75 R16 100TNo price available
- 185/75 R16 104Rfrom £109.50
- 195/60 R16 99Hfrom £111.45
- 195/65 R16 104Rfrom £103.90
- 195/75 R16 107Rfrom £98.08
- 195/75 R16 110Rfrom £105.73
- 205/60 R16 103TNo price available
- 205/65 R16 107Tfrom £118.34
- 205/75 R16 110Rfrom £113.08
- 205/75 R16 113Rfrom £127.99
- 215/60 R16 103Tfrom £130.66
- 215/65 R16 106Tfrom £116.23
- 215/65 R16 109Tfrom £122.63
- 215/75 R16 113Rfrom £134.10
- 215/75 R16 116Rfrom £140.00
- 215/85 R16 115RNo price available
- 225/60 R16 105Hfrom £142.30
- 225/65 R16 112Rfrom £127.53
- 225/75 R16 115RNo price available
- 225/75 R16 118Rfrom £149.39
- 225/75 R16 121Rfrom £172.87
- 235/65 R16 115Rfrom £137.40
- 235/65 R16 121Rfrom £156.50
- 235/85 R16 120RNo price available
- 245/75 R16 120RNo price available
- 265/75 R16 123RNo price available
- 215/60 R17 104HNo price available
- 215/60 R17 109Tfrom £158.34
- 225/55 R17 104Hfrom £171.90
- 225/55 R17 109Hfrom £150.82
- 225/55 R17 109Tfrom £151.28
- 235/60 R17 117Rfrom £178.94
- 235/80 R17 120RNo price available
- 245/70 R17 119RNo price available
- 245/75 R17 121RNo price available
- 265/70 R17 121RNo price available
- 285/70 R17 121RNo price available
Suitable for light commercial vehicles, the Michelin Agilis CrossClimate summer van tyre is a reliable and cost-effective all-year round solution for professional drivers.
Summer tyre efficient on snow. The V-shaped tread pattern features bi-directional self-locking sipes that provide biting edges to keep moving in difficult winter conditions. 3PMSF marking.
Safety all year round. Optimum grip in summer and winter thanks to a high technology rubber with three types of compounds, one for low temperatures, another for wet conditions, and the last for hot, dry weather. Performance demonstrated by an A-rating for wet grip on the EU tyre label.
Cost effective solution. 35% more miles than its main competitors. High resistance to kerbing and other damage with the addition of robust trapezoidal blocks based on military tyres on the shoulders and the top of sidewalls.
Innovation. 0 to 75% wear indicator to easily see the percentage of remaining tread.
- Agilis Crossclimate
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- All seasons
- Rim protector
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.