Tyre Michelin 4X4 O/R XZL
- The 4x4 reference tyre for obstacle-crossing specialists.
- Traction and grip even in the most extreme conditions.
- Durability in all circumstances.
Choose your dimension
Designed for multipurpose and obstacle-crossing 4X4 vehicles, the Michelin 4x4 O/R tyre is one of the preferred tyres of off-road specialists.
Traction. Impressive grip even in the most extreme conditions:
- On slippery surfaces thanks to deep tread design;
- On inclined surfaces with angular shoulders and massive tread blocks;
- Easy cleaning due to the massive, rigid and widely spaced tread blocks;
- Tyre pressure can be reduced to less than 1 bar in difficult obstacle-crossing zones thanks to the flexibility of the radial architecture.
Durability. Excellent resistance to perforations, aggressions and shocks, thanks to a metal crown ply, a triple protective band at the sidewalls and a double highly-resistant polyester casing ply.
It is obvious why this tyre has been selected by emergency services operating in extreme situations and several armies throughout the world.
- 4X4 O/R XZL
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.