Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Passat Alltrack 4Motion 2.0 TDI 190
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Passat Alltrack 4Motion 2.0 TDI 190. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Passat Alltrack 4Motion 2.0 TDI 190.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Passat Alltrack 4Motion 2.0 TDI 190 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 137 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 2690 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Passat Alltrack 4Motion 2.0 TDI 190 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 TDI 190 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 190 hp for a capacity of 1968 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Passat Alltrack 4Motion 2.0 TDI 190 is a large family car.