Tyres for VOLKSWAGEN Golf IV GTi 25th 1.8 T 180
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VOLKSWAGEN Golf IV GTi 25th 1.8 T 180. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VOLKSWAGEN Golf IV GTi 25th 1.8 T 180.
1997 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VOLKSWAGEN Golf IV GTi 25th 1.8 T 180 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 142 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2072 kg on the front axle and 1852 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VOLKSWAGEN Golf IV GTi 25th 1.8 T 180 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 T 180 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 180 hp for a capacity of 1781 cc.
- VOLKSWAGEN Golf IV GTi 25th 1.8 T 180 is a compact family car.