Tyres for VAUXHALL Vectra C 1.8 16V 122
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for VAUXHALL Vectra C 1.8 16V 122. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your VAUXHALL Vectra C 1.8 16V 122.
2002 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On VAUXHALL Vectra C 1.8 16V 122 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2094 kg on the front axle and 2116 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your VAUXHALL Vectra C 1.8 16V 122 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 16V 122 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 122 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- VAUXHALL Vectra C 1.8 16V 122 is a large family car.