Tyres for SUZUKI SX4 (4X4) 1.9 Ddis 136
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SUZUKI SX4 (4X4) 1.9 Ddis 136. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SUZUKI SX4 (4X4) 1.9 Ddis 136.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SUZUKI SX4 (4X4) 1.9 Ddis 136 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 109 mph.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your SUZUKI SX4 (4X4) 1.9 Ddis 136 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 Ddis 136 engine which is a diesel engine with lower co2 emissions designed by suzuki producing 136 hp for a capacity of 1910 cc.
- SUZUKI SX4 (4X4) 1.9 Ddis 136 is a SUV.