Tyres for SKODA Fabia II 1.2 TDI 75
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for SKODA Fabia II 1.2 TDI 75. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your SKODA Fabia II 1.2 TDI 75.
2007 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On SKODA Fabia II 1.2 TDI 75 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 107 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1984 kg on the front axle and 1720 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your SKODA Fabia II 1.2 TDI 75 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.2 TDI 75 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 75 hp for a capacity of 1199 cc.
- SKODA Fabia II 1.2 TDI 75 is a small hatchback.