Tyres for RENAULT Master II VU 2.3 DCI 110
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for RENAULT Master II VU 2.3 DCI 110. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your RENAULT Master II VU 2.3 DCI 110.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On RENAULT Master II VU 2.3 DCI 110 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 86 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3417 kg on the front axle and 3638 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your RENAULT Master II VU 2.3 DCI 110 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 DCI 110 engine which is a common rail direct injection diesel engine developed by renault producing 110 hp for a capacity of 2299 cc.
- RENAULT Master II VU 2.3 DCI 110 is a MPV or van.