Tyres for PEUGEOT 406 2.0 HPI 143
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 406 2.0 HPI 143. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 406 2.0 HPI 143.
1995 - 2004
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 406 2.0 HPI 143 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2712 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 406 2.0 HPI 143 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 HPI 143 engine which is a direct injection petrol engine designed by peugeot that aims to improve performance while respecting the environment producing 143 hp for a capacity of 1997 cc.
- PEUGEOT 406 2.0 HPI 143 is a large family car.