Tyres for NISSAN Leaf Electric 109
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for NISSAN Leaf Electric 109. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your NISSAN Leaf Electric 109.
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your NISSAN Leaf before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On NISSAN Leaf Electric 109 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 90 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2249 kg on the front axle and 2194 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your NISSAN Leaf Electric 109 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a Electric 109 engine which is a electric motor producing 109 hp for a capacity of 0 cc.
- NISSAN Leaf Electric 109 is a compact family car.