Tyres for MITSUBISHI Space Runner 1.8 GDI 122
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MITSUBISHI Space Runner 1.8 GDI 122. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MITSUBISHI Space Runner 1.8 GDI 122.
1991 - 1999
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MITSUBISHI Space Runner 1.8 GDI 122 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 112 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2050 kg on the front axle and 2006 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your MITSUBISHI Space Runner 1.8 GDI 122 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 GDI 122 engine which is a direct injection petrol engine specific to mitsubishi producing 122 hp for a capacity of 1834 cc.
- MITSUBISHI Space Runner 1.8 GDI 122 is a MPV or van.