Tyres for MITSUBISHI 3000 GT Coupe 3.0 V6 286
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MITSUBISHI 3000 GT Coupe 3.0 V6 286. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MITSUBISHI 3000 GT Coupe 3.0 V6 286.
1992 - 1999
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MITSUBISHI 3000 GT Coupe 3.0 V6 286 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2535 kg on the front axle and 2249 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your MITSUBISHI 3000 GT Coupe 3.0 V6 286 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 V6 286 engine which is a v6 engine producing 286 hp for a capacity of 2972 cc.
- MITSUBISHI 3000 GT Coupe 3.0 V6 286 is a sports car.