Tyres for MERCEDES A 200 Turbo 2.0 T 193
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES A 200 Turbo 2.0 T 193. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES A 200 Turbo 2.0 T 193.
2004 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES A 200 Turbo 2.0 T 193 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 142 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2083 kg on the front axle and 1962 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES A 200 Turbo 2.0 T 193 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 T 193 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 193 hp for a capacity of 2034 cc.
- MERCEDES A 200 Turbo 2.0 T 193 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.