Tyres for MERCEDES A 170 1.7 L 115
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES A 170 1.7 L 115. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES A 170 1.7 L 115.
2004 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES A 170 1.7 L 115 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 117 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1863 kg on the front axle and 1896 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES A 170 1.7 L 115 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.7 L 115 engine which is a petrol engine producing 115 hp for a capacity of 1699 cc.
- MERCEDES A 170 1.7 L 115 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.