Tyres for MERCEDES A 170 CDI 1.7 CDI 90
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES A 170 CDI 1.7 CDI 90. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES A 170 CDI 1.7 CDI 90.
1997 - 2001
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES A 170 CDI 1.7 CDI 90 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 109 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1775 kg on the front axle and 1664 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES A 170 CDI 1.7 CDI 90 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.7 CDI 90 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine specific to mercedes producing 90 hp for a capacity of 1689 cc.
- MERCEDES A 170 CDI 1.7 CDI 90 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.