Tyres for MERCEDES 600 SL 6.0 V12 394
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES 600 SL 6.0 V12 394. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES 600 SL 6.0 V12 394.
1990 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES 600 SL 6.0 V12 394 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2844 kg on the front axle and 2976 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES 600 SL 6.0 V12 394 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.0 V12 394 engine which is a v12 engine producing 394 hp for a capacity of 5987 cc.
- MERCEDES 600 SL 6.0 V12 394 is an executive car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.