Tyres for MAZDA 323 IV 1.8 16V 128
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA 323 IV 1.8 16V 128. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA 323 IV 1.8 16V 128.
1989 - 1994
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA 323 IV 1.8 16V 128 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 125 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1896 kg on the front axle and 1808 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MAZDA 323 IV 1.8 16V 128 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 16V 128 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 128 hp for a capacity of 1840 cc.
- MAZDA 323 IV 1.8 16V 128 is a compact family car.