Tyres for LEXUS RX 330 3.3 V6 226
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for LEXUS RX 330 3.3 V6 226. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your LEXUS RX 330 3.3 V6 226.
2003 - 2008
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On LEXUS RX 330 3.3 V6 226 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 112 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2866 kg on the front axle and 2976 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your LEXUS RX 330 3.3 V6 226 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.3 V6 226 engine which is a v6 engine producing 226 hp for a capacity of 3302 cc.
- LEXUS RX 330 3.3 V6 226 is a SUV.