Tyres for LAND ROVER Freelander 2.5 V6 24V 177
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for LAND ROVER Freelander 2.5 V6 24V 177. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your LAND ROVER Freelander 2.5 V6 24V 177.
1998 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On LAND ROVER Freelander 2.5 V6 24V 177 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 113 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2469 kg on the front axle and 2381 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your LAND ROVER Freelander 2.5 V6 24V 177 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 V6 24V 177 engine which is a v6 engine producing 177 hp for a capacity of 2497 cc.
- LAND ROVER Freelander 2.5 V6 24V 177 is a 4X4.