Tyres for KIA Rio 1.4 CVVT 96
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for KIA Rio 1.4 CVVT 96. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your KIA Rio 1.4 CVVT 96.
2005 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On KIA Rio 1.4 CVVT 96 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 110 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1918 kg on the front axle and 1874 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your KIA Rio 1.4 CVVT 96 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.4 CVVT 96 engine which is a petrol engine developed by volvo producing 96 hp for a capacity of 1399 cc.
- KIA Rio 1.4 CVVT 96 is a small hatchback.