Tyres for JAGUAR Daimler 5.3 V12
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for JAGUAR Daimler 5.3 V12. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your JAGUAR Daimler 5.3 V12.
1989 - 2002
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On JAGUAR Daimler 5.3 V12 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 140 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2582 kg on the front axle and 2650 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your JAGUAR Daimler 5.3 V12 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 5.3 V12 engine which is a v12 engine producing ? hp for a capacity of 5300 cc.
- JAGUAR Daimler 5.3 V12 is an executive car.