Tyres for HYUNDAI Terracan 3.5 L 194
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI Terracan 3.5 L 194. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI Terracan 3.5 L 194.
2001 - 2008
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI Terracan 3.5 L 194 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 109 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2866 kg on the front axle and 3527 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your HYUNDAI Terracan 3.5 L 194 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.5 L 194 engine which is a petrol engine producing 194 hp for a capacity of 3497 cc.
- HYUNDAI Terracan 3.5 L 194 is a 4X4.