Tyres for HYUNDAI Lantra 1.8 L 126
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI Lantra 1.8 L 126. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI Lantra 1.8 L 126.
1990 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI Lantra 1.8 L 126 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your HYUNDAI Lantra 1.8 L 126 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 L 126 engine which is a petrol engine producing 126 hp for a capacity of 1836 cc.
- HYUNDAI Lantra 1.8 L 126 is a large family car.