Tyres for HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.4 L 112
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.4 L 112. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.4 L 112.
2000 - 2007
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.4 L 112 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 96 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3086 kg on the front axle and 3417 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.4 L 112 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.4 L 112 engine which is a petrol engine producing 112 hp for a capacity of 2351 cc.
- HYUNDAI H-1 VAN 2.4 L 112 is a MPV or van.