Tyres for HONDA NSX Coupe 3.0 VTEC 256
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for HONDA NSX Coupe 3.0 VTEC 256. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your HONDA NSX Coupe 3.0 VTEC 256.
1990 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the HONDA NSX Coupe 3.0 VTEC 256.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 162 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1455 kg on the front axle and 2138 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your HONDA NSX Coupe 3.0 VTEC 256 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 VTEC 256 engine which is a diesel engine delivering a lot of power at high speed while maintaining power and torque at low speed, designed by honda producing 256 hp for a capacity of 2977 cc.
- HONDA NSX Coupe 3.0 VTEC 256 is a sports car.