Tyres for DODGE Caliber 2.0 VVT 156
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for DODGE Caliber 2.0 VVT 156. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your DODGE Caliber 2.0 VVT 156.
2006 - 2012
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On DODGE Caliber 2.0 VVT 156 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 116 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2381 kg on the front axle and 2205 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your DODGE Caliber 2.0 VVT 156 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 VVT 156 engine which is a eco-friendly petrol engine designed by suzuki producing 156 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- DODGE Caliber 2.0 VVT 156 is a SUV.