Tyres for CITROEN Berlingo II 1.6 VTI 95
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CITROEN Berlingo II 1.6 VTI 95. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CITROEN Berlingo II 1.6 VTI 95.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CITROEN Berlingo II 1.6 VTI 95 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 101 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2513 kg on the front axle and 2094 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your CITROEN Berlingo II 1.6 VTI 95 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 VTI 95 engine which is a petrol engine with improved efficiency for small and medium-sized cars designed by psa producing 98 hp for a capacity of 1598 cc.
- CITROEN Berlingo II 1.6 VTI 95 is a MPV or van.