Tyres for CITROEN Ax 1.1 L 55
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CITROEN Ax 1.1 L 55. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CITROEN Ax 1.1 L 55.
1986 - 1998
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CITROEN Ax 1.1 L 55 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 98 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1257 kg on the front axle and 1235 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your CITROEN Ax 1.1 L 55 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.1 L 55 engine which is a petrol engine producing 55 hp for a capacity of 1124 cc.
- CITROEN Ax 1.1 L 55 is a small hatchback.