Tyres for CHRYSLER 300C Touring 5.7 V8 360
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHRYSLER 300C Touring 5.7 V8 360. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHRYSLER 300C Touring 5.7 V8 360.
2004 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On CHRYSLER 300C Touring 5.7 V8 360 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- Estate vehicles such as your CHRYSLER 300C Touring 5.7 V8 360 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 5.7 V8 360 engine which is a v8 engine producing 360 hp for a capacity of 5654 cc.
- CHRYSLER 300C Touring 5.7 V8 360 is an executive car.