Tyres for BMW X1 sDrive18d 2.0 D 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW X1 sDrive18d 2.0 D 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW X1 sDrive18d 2.0 D 150.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW X1 sDrive18d 2.0 D 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2315 kg on the front axle and 2249 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your BMW X1 sDrive18d 2.0 D 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 D 150 engine which is a diesel engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1995 cc.
- BMW X1 sDrive18d 2.0 D 150 is a SUV.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.