Tyres for BMW (E46) Compact 318ti (1.9 L 140)
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW (E46) Compact 318ti (1.9 L 140). Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW (E46) Compact 318ti (1.9 L 140).
2001 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW (E46) Compact 318ti (1.9 L 140) the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 133 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1907 kg on the front axle and 2238 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your BMW (E46) Compact 318ti (1.9 L 140) are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 318ti (1.9 L 140) engine which is a petrol engine producing 140 hp for a capacity of 1895 cc.
- BMW (E46) Compact 318ti (1.9 L 140) is a large family car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.