Tyres for BMW (F46) Gran Tourer 218d (2.0 D 150)
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW (F46) Gran Tourer 218d (2.0 D 150). Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW (F46) Gran Tourer 218d (2.0 D 150).
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW (F46) Gran Tourer 218d (2.0 D 150) the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 129 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2337 kg on the front axle and 2304 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your BMW (F46) Gran Tourer 218d (2.0 D 150) are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 218d (2.0 D 150) engine which is a diesel engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1995 cc.
- BMW (F46) Gran Tourer 218d (2.0 D 150) is a MPV or van.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.