Tyres for BENTLEY Brooklands Coupe 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BENTLEY Brooklands Coupe 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BENTLEY Brooklands Coupe 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530.
2008 - 2012
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BENTLEY Brooklands Coupe 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 184 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3384 kg on the front axle and 3560 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your BENTLEY Brooklands Coupe 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530 engine which is a v8 petrol engine equipped with twin turbos producing 537 hp for a capacity of 6761 cc.
- BENTLEY Brooklands Coupe 6.75 V8 Bi-Turbo 530 is an executive car.