Tyres for AUDI TT 1.8 T 180
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI TT 1.8 T 180. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI TT 1.8 T 180.
1998 - 2006
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your AUDI TT before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI TT 1.8 T 180 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 142 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2161 kg on the front axle and 1664 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your AUDI TT 1.8 T 180 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 T 180 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 180 hp for a capacity of 1781 cc.
- AUDI TT 1.8 T 180 is a sports car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.