Tyres for AUDI TT Roadster 1.8 T 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI TT Roadster 1.8 T 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI TT Roadster 1.8 T 150.
1999 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI TT Roadster 1.8 T 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 133 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2161 kg on the front axle and 1664 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your AUDI TT Roadster 1.8 T 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 T 150 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1781 cc.
- AUDI TT Roadster 1.8 T 150 is a sports car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.