Tyres for AUDI Coupe Quattro 2.3 L 133
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI Coupe Quattro 2.3 L 133. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI Coupe Quattro 2.3 L 133.
1988 - 1996
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI Coupe Quattro 2.3 L 133 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 128 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2094 kg on the front axle and 1830 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your AUDI Coupe Quattro 2.3 L 133 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 L 133 engine which is a petrol engine producing 134 hp for a capacity of 2300 cc.
- AUDI Coupe Quattro 2.3 L 133 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.