Find out all you need to know about winter tyres, also known as snow tyres. What are the advantages of winter tyres over all season tyres? What’s the best time to fit winter tyres? What additional winter equipment is available (snow chains, snow socks etc.)? In this section, you’ll find answers to all of these questions, as well as helpful advice on how to choose the best equipment for your vehicle and driving style. We also tell you how to adjust tyre pressure according to the temperature and how to store your summer tyres.
- The risk-free approach to buying replacement tyres
- 4 key questions to help you choose the right tyres
- Which tyres are best for me? How to choose a tyre brand
- Tyre noise and driving comfort
- Find your tyre size with your vehicle log book (V5C)
- What are the different types of tyres?
- Which tyres for my 4x4?
- Symmetric, asymmetric or directional tyres: which tread pattern should you choose?
- From all season to nordic: what winter tyres should you choose?
- 2 or 4 winter tyres?