Symmetric, asymmetric, directional...with so many options available, it's not always easy to choose the right tyres for your vehicle. Fortunately, rezulteo is here to help! In this section you can find out about the features of different tyres from 4x4 to runflats. You can learn about the most suitable rims and tyres for your vehicle, whether you have a car, van, sports car, or all-terrain vehicle. You can also learn how to read tyre sidewall markings (load and speed ratings, etc.), select the right tyre size and understand equivalent dimensions. In other words, all you need to know for happy (and safe) driving!
- The risk-free approach to buying replacement tyres
- 4 key questions to help you choose the right tyres
- Which tyres are best for me? How to choose a tyre brand
- Tyre noise and driving comfort
- Find your tyre size with your vehicle log book (V5C)
- What are the different types of tyres?
- Which tyres for my 4x4?
- Symmetric, asymmetric or directional tyres: which tread pattern should you choose?
- From all season to nordic: what winter tyres should you choose?
- 2 or 4 winter tyres?