To find a tyre suited to your ride preferences and driving style, you first need to get to grips with tyre performance criteria. In this section, you can find out about the EU tyre label, and how to use it to make comparisons. You can also learn how to balance factors such as handling, grip, tyre life, fuel savings, ride comfort and rolling noise when choosing a tyre. All tyres offer different advantages in terms of performance, understanding these differences will help you to get the most out of our tyre comparison tool and find the best tyres for you.
- Tyre performance
- M+S and 3PMSF: winter tyre markings
- Tyre noise and driving comfort
- What are tyre performance criteria?
- The Tyre Label: how to understand information on EU tyre label?
- Rolling resistance: understanding how if affects your budget
See all 6 guides