Should I buy tyres online, at a fitting centre or from my car dealer? When is the best time to buy tyres cheaply and save money? Do I need 1, 2 or 4 new tyres? In this section we provide answers to these questions and more. Find out all the options available to you, from fitting and alignment to nitrogen inflation and other services with our helpful guides.
- The risk-free approach to buying replacement tyres
- 4 key questions to help you choose the right tyres
- Which tyres are best for me? How to choose a tyre brand
- Tyre noise and driving comfort
- Find your tyre size with your vehicle log book (V5C)
- What are the different types of tyres?
- Which tyres for my 4x4?
- Symmetric, asymmetric or directional tyres: which tread pattern should you choose?
- From all season to nordic: what winter tyres should you choose?
- 2 or 4 winter tyres?