Should I buy tyres online, at a fitting centre or from my car dealer? When is the best time to buy tyres cheaply and save money? Do I need 1, 2 or 4 new tyres? In this section we provide answers to these questions and more. Find out all the options available to you, from fitting and alignment to nitrogen inflation and other services with our helpful guides.
- All about fitting tyres
- Tyre fitting: trust the professionals
- Wheel balancing and alignment, your safety guarantee
- Fitting run-flat tyres: ask a professional
- Mobile tyre fitting: how does it work?
- How to fit asymmetric and directional tyres
See all 6 guides
- How to choose tyres?
- The difference between original equipment tyres and replacement tyres
- How to choose the right tyre characteristics for my car?
- Premium, medium or economy tyres? How to choose a tyre brand
- Tyre noise and driving comfort
- Find your tyre size with your vehicle log book (V5C)
- What are the different types of tyres?
- Which tyres for my 4x4?
- Symmetric, asymmetric or directional tyres: which tread pattern should you choose?
- Winter tyre types: what winter tyres should you choose?
- Motorhome and campervan: how to find the right tyres?
See all 11 guides
- Price of tyres
- Where to buy and fit your tyres
- Buying part worn tyres: cheap but risky?
- How much does a tyre really cost?
See all 4 guides