- AUTO ZEITUNG20079
- AUTO BILD ALLRAD20094
Tyre Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
- High-performance tyre for powerful 4X4s and SUVs.
- Remarkable grip.
- Powerful braking.
Choose your dimension
Designed for powerful 4X4s, SUVs and light commercial vehicles, the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tyre is a high-performance sports tyre.
Manoeuvrability. This innovative tyre, derived from the MIRS (Modular Integrated Robotized System) increases the level of grip to the ground, ensuring excellent cornering stability.
Safety. Highly responsive and effective braking on all surfaces thanks to an asymmetrical tread design and an all-season rubber compound.
Economy. Even wear of the tyre tread due to a wider contact patch.
- Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico K1
- Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico PNCS
- Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Run Flat
- AUDI (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico AO)
- JAGUAR,LAND ROVER (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico J LR)
- MERCEDES (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico MO)
- MERCEDES (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico MO1)
- TESLA (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico T0 PNCS)
- VOLKSWAGEN (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico VO)
- VOLVO (Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico VOL PNCS)
- Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 7.3 / 10
- Wet braking
- 7 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 8.5 / 10
- 7.8 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 6.2 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 7.5 / 10
- Road holding
- 8.6 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 6.6 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.