- TÜV SÜD07/2009N/A
Tyre Pirelli Cinturato P4175/65 R14 82T
- Summer tyre for small and medium-sized city cars.
- Low consumption and good longevity.
- Road holding on dry and wet surfaces.
Designed for small and medium-sized city cars, the Pirelli Cinturato P4 tyre is a safe, economic and environmentally-friendly tyre.
Environment. The tyre's strengths:
- Low rolling resistance with Energy™ Efficient technology that reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions;
- Reduced dispersion of aromatic oils in the tread thanks to Clean Air technology.
- 30% greater longevity compared to its predecessor.
Driving. Tyre's asymmetric profile to increase grip in corners and ensure good road-holding on dry and wet surfaces.
Safety. Wider blocks on the outer shoulder to ensure high stability in bends and smaller blocks on the inner shoulders to evacuate water; wide centre grooves for effective water evacuation.
- Cinturato P4
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 6.5 / 10
- Wet braking
- 9.2 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 8.8 / 10
- 9.3 / 10
- Tyre life
- 10 / 10
- Fuel economy
- 4.6 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- Not rated
- Road holding
- 8.9 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 7.8 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.