- SPORT AUTO04/2012N/A
- AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS03/2014N/A
- AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS04/2016N/A
Tyre Michelin Pilot Super Sport TPC ZP
- Summer tyre for high-performance sports cars.
- Safety at high speed.
Popular tyre sizes
Choose your dimension
Summer tyre designed for hyper sporty cars, the Michelin Pilot Super Sport combines sportiness, safety and mileage.
Sportiness. Using technologies derived from motor racing, the Michelin Pilot Super Sport guarantees tyre stability at high-speed and exceptional accelerating grip in the corners.
Safety. Foolproof road holding and braking, particularly thanks to the dual-compound tread.
Longevity. Mileage increased by 50% on the track compared to the Pilot Sport 2.
- Pilot Super Sport
- Pilot Super Sport S1
- Pilot Super Sport ZP
- BMW (Pilot Super Sport *)
- FERRARI (Pilot Super Sport K1)
- FERRARI (Pilot Super Sport K2)
- FERRARI (Pilot Super Sport K3)
- GMC (Pilot Super Sport TPC)
- HYUNDAI (Pilot Super Sport HN)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Super Sport MO)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Super Sport MO1)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Super Sport N0)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Super Sport N1)
- TESLA (Pilot Super Sport T0)
- TESLA (Pilot Super Sport T0 Acoustic)
- VOLVO (Pilot Super Sport VOL Acoustic)
- Pilot Super Sport TPC ZP
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 8.1 / 10
- Wet braking
- 9.9 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 6.2 / 10
- 7.4 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 5 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 7.5 / 10
- Road holding
- 9.7 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 6.6 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.