- SPORT AUTO05/2015N/A
- AUTO BILD SPORTSCARS06/2017N/A
- SPORT AUTO04/2020N/A
Tyre Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
- 100% connect ready semi-slick tyre for 80% track and 20% road use.
- 7.29 seconds faster lap time.
- Driving precision and increased stability at high speed, when cornering and braking.
Choose your dimension
Connect ready semi-slick tyre featuring Michelin’s latest technologies, the Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect allows sports car enthusiasts to improve their track performances.
Sportiness. Dedicated to 80% track and 20% road use, the tyre offers more stability when cornering thanks to the latest technologies used for the internal construction comprised of polyester, steel and nylon plies. The Dynamic Response technology, a light and resistant hybrid belt, ensures optimum steering precision.
Control. The Bi Compound technology and asymmetric tread guarantee exceptional grip, especially in tight bends, with the use of a more flexible elastomer on the outside area. It offers a fast steering response with the stiffer inside area.
Superior track performance. With Michelin Track Connect which recommends the optimum pressures and all the latest technologies, the gain is 7.40 seconds faster per lap after 15 laps.
- Pilot Sport Cup 2 CONNECT
- Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP
- AUDI (Pilot Sport Cup 2 AO)
- AUDI (Pilot Sport Cup 2 RO1)
- BMW (Pilot Sport Cup 2 *)
- BMW (Pilot Sport Cup 2 * Connect DT1)
- BMW (Pilot Sport Cup 2 * DT)
- BMW (Pilot Sport Cup 2 * DT1)
- FERRARI (Pilot Sport Cup 2 K1)
- FERRARI (Pilot Sport Cup 2 K1 Acoustic)
- FERRARI (Pilot Sport Cup 2 K2)
- GMC (Pilot Sport Cup 2 TPC ZP)
- GMC (Pilot Sport Cup 2 TPC ZP DT)
- JAGUAR (Pilot Sport Cup 2 J)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Sport Cup 2 MO)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Sport Cup 2 MO1)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport Cup 2 N0)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport Cup 2 N0 TV)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport Cup 2 N1)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport Cup 2 N2)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport Cup 2 ND0)
- Pilot Sport Cup 2
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 8.9 / 10
- Wet braking
- 5.8 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 6.5 / 10
- 8.5 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 5 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- Not rated
- Road holding
- 9.9 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 6.6 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.