- VI BILAGARE03/2020N/A
Tyre Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Suv
- Sports tyre developed for high performance SUVs.
- Short wet and dry braking distances.
- Longer tyre life.
Choose your dimension
The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV seduces drivers of luxury SUVs by proposing real driving pleasure and a high level of safety.
Sportiness. The Pilot Sport 4 SUV responds quickly to the slightest steering change thanks to the Michelin Dynamic Response technology, a stiff aramid and nylon belt to maximise contact with the road.
Safety. The outside part of the asymmetric pattern stiffens the tread to provide excellent dry braking performance and good lateral grip. The inside part is designed to accelerate the flow of water through wide grooves and prevent aquaplaning. The silica tread compound, with a better distribution of elastomers, improves braking performance in wet conditions.
Longevity. The tread with its stiff blocks and the robust two-ply carcass ensure a high mileage. The protector bead protects the rim against any kerbing damage.
- Pilot Sport 4 Suv Acoustic
- Pilot Sport 4 Suv FRV
- Pilot Sport 4 Suv FRV S1
- Pilot Sport 4 Suv FRV ZP
- Pilot Sport 4 Suv ZP
- ALFA ROMEO (Pilot Sport 4 Suv AR)
- BMW (Pilot Sport 4 Suv *)
- HYUNDAI (Pilot Sport 4 Suv GOE)
- JAGUAR (Pilot Sport 4 Suv J)
- JAGUAR,LAND ROVER (Pilot Sport 4 Suv J LR)
- LAND ROVER,JAGUAR (Pilot Sport 4 Suv J LR Acoustic)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Sport 4 Suv MO)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Sport 4 Suv MO-S Acoustic)
- MERCEDES (Pilot Sport 4 Suv MO1)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport 4 Suv N0)
- PORSCHE (Pilot Sport 4 Suv NE0)
- VOLVO (Pilot Sport 4 Suv VOL)
- VOLVO (Pilot Sport 4 Suv VOL Acoustic)
- VOLVO (Pilot Sport 4 Suv VOL FRV)
- Pilot Sport 4 Suv
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 10 / 10
- Wet braking
- 10 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 10 / 10
- 9.8 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 5.4 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 6.5 / 10
- Road holding
- 9.5 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 8 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.