- AUTO BILD ALLRAD04/2016N/A
- AUTO ZEITUNG06/2016N/A
- TÜV SÜD10/2017N/A
- TEKNIKENS VARLD20177
Tyre Michelin Latitude Sport 3 *
- Tyre for high performance SUVs.
- Excellent wet grip.
- High mileage.
Choose your dimension
Tyre developed for high performance and sporty SUVs, the Michelin Latitude Sport 3 4x4 tyre provides outstanding handling properties in wet conditions.
Safety. This tyre delivers shorter braking distances than its predecessor thanks to an increased void ratio.
Sportiness. The continuous central rib ensures high speed stability and a better steering response.
Economy. The rubber compound, a mix of silica and elastomers, offers a higher mileage performance. Variable thickness sipes designed to minimise tread block deformation and reduce the tyre’s rolling resistance help improve fuel economy.
- Latitude Sport 3
- Latitude Sport 3 DT
- Latitude Sport 3 DT1
- Latitude Sport 3 Selfseal
- Latitude Sport 3 TV
- Latitude Sport 3 ZP
- ALFA ROMEO (Latitude Sport 3 AR)
- AUDI (Latitude Sport 3 AO)
- AUDI (Latitude Sport 3 AO DT1)
- AUDI (Latitude Sport 3 AO DT2)
- AUDI (Latitude Sport 3 AO1)
- AUDI (Latitude Sport 3 AO2)
- BMW (Latitude Sport 3 * ZP)
- JAGUAR,LAND ROVER (Latitude Sport 3 J LR)
- JAGUAR,LAND ROVER (Latitude Sport 3 J LR DT)
- MERCEDES (Latitude Sport 3 MO)
- MERCEDES (Latitude Sport 3 MO-S Acoustic)
- MERCEDES (Latitude Sport 3 MO-V)
- MERCEDES (Latitude Sport 3 MO1)
- PORSCHE (Latitude Sport 3 N0)
- PORSCHE (Latitude Sport 3 N1)
- PORSCHE (Latitude Sport 3 N2)
- TESLA (Latitude Sport 3 T0)
- TESLA (Latitude Sport 3 T0 Acoustic)
- VOLVO (Latitude Sport 3 VOL)
- VOLVO (Latitude Sport 3 VOL Acoustic)
- Latitude Sport 3 *
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 8 / 10
- Wet braking
- 10 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 8.4 / 10
- 9.6 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 6.9 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 9.5 / 10
- Road holding
- 8.9 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 7.7 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.