Tyre Michelin Agilis
- Summer tyre for light commercial vehicles.
- Durable and shock resistant.
- Braking on the wet surfaces.
Popular tyre sizes
Choose your dimension
- 195/70 R15 102RNo price available
- 195/70 R15 104RNo price available
- 195/80 R15 106RNo price available
- 195/80 R15 107RNo price available
- 205/70 R15 104RNo price available
- 205/70 R15 106RNo price available
- 205/70 R15 106SNo price available
- 215/65 R15 104TNo price available
- 215/70 R15 109SNo price available
- 225/70 R15 112RNo price available
- 225/70 R15 112SNo price available
- 175/75 R16 101Rfrom £118.80
- 185/75 R16 104RNo price available
- 195/65 R16 100TNo price available
- 195/65 R16 104RNo price available
- 195/75 R16 107RNo price available
- 205/65 R16 107TNo price available
- 205/75 R16 110RNo price available
- 205/75 R16 113RNo price available
- 215/65 R16 109TNo price available
- 215/70 R16 108TNo price available
- 215/75 R16 107RNo price available
- 215/75 R16 113RNo price available
- 215/75 R16 116RNo price available
- 225/65 R16 112RNo price available
- 225/75 R16 118RNo price available
- 235/65 R16 115RNo price available
Designed for utility vehicles, the new Michelin Agilis tyre is the most economical, hardwearing and safest tyre in the range.
Economy. The Michelin Agilis tyre lasts longer than its predecessors (up to 30%*) thanks to squarer footprint and rubber that is more resistant to abrasion. The increased mileage and reduced fuel consumption can save up to 3%* on average on the fuel and tyre budget.
Durability. Resistance to shocks has been strengthened by anti-scrape shields on the sidewalls.
Safety. The Michelin Agilis brakes up to 3 metres shorter on wet surfaces thanks to a new tread compound, the Durable Security Compound, associated with a stiffer tread design**.
* Internal tests compared to the Michelin Agilis 61, 81 and 101.
** Compared to the previous generation of Michelin Agilis (test conducted on tyres after 15 000 km).
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- Rim protector
- Dry braking
- 6 / 10
- Wet braking
- 1 / 10
- Wet road holding
- 6 / 10
- 8 / 10
- Tyre life
- Not rated
- Fuel economy
- 9.1 / 10
- Absorption of irregularities
- 8 / 10
- Road holding
- 7.3 / 10
- Noise emissions
- 7.9 / 10
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.