Tyre Hankook Dynapro AT2 RF11
- 4x4 tyre delivering good performance on all terrains and on road.
- Higher mileage performance.
- Reduced noise emissions.
Popular tyre sizes
Choose your dimension
- 235/60 R18 103TNo price available
- 255/60 R18 108Tfrom £135.00
- 255/70 R18 113TNo price available
- 265/60 R18 114Tfrom £155.00
- 265/65 R18 114Tfrom £181.90
- 265/70 R18 116TNo price available
- 265/70 R18 124SNo price available
- 275/65 R18 116TNo price available
- 275/65 R18 123SNo price available
- 275/70 R18 125SNo price available
- 285/65 R18 125SNo price available
- 305/65 R18 124SNo price available
- 325/60 R18 124SNo price available
- 325/65 R18 127SNo price available
- 265/60 R20 121SNo price available
- 275/55 R20 113Tfrom £194.50
- 275/55 R20 115SNo price available
- 275/60 R20 115TNo price available
- 275/60 R20 119SNo price available
- 275/65 R20 126SNo price available
- 285/55 R20 122SNo price available
- 285/65 R20 127SNo price available
- 295/60 R20 126SNo price available
- 305/50 R20 120TNo price available
- 305/55 R20 121SNo price available
- 325/60 R20 126SNo price available
The Hankook Dynapro AT2 RF11 on and off-road 4x4 tyre delivers good grip on all terrains and in all weather conditions while offering extended service life.
Grip. The specific layout of grooves and sipes provides multi-directional grip. Additional biting edges increase the tyre’s grip on snow, a performance confirmed by the 3PMSF marking. The shoulder blocks extend onto the sidewalls to improve grip in off-road conditions. The grooves are designed to quickly eject stones, mud and snow to deliver more grip.
Longevity. The tread compound offers a high resistance to cuts and other off-road related damage for a longer service life. The robust carcass surrounded with reinforced belts also extend the tyre’s life.
Noise. The level of noise is reduced by the Aero Shoulder technology, the shape of grooves and the passage at the shoulder radiate road noise.
- Dynapro AT2 RF11
- Vehicle type
- Driving style
- All seasons
- Rim protector
What is the rezulteo score?
The rezulteo score is calculated considering three performance categories: economy, comfort and safety. When it comes to winter tyres, the performance criteria snow and ice are added. By weighting different basic performance criteria an overall score is determined. This weighting is calculated based on the tyre size category: economic, high performance or sports.